Benefits of Music Training
- Improves: Concentration (academic skills)
Coordination (physical skills)
Confidence (social skills)
- Learn the value of self-discipline, practice, repetition, commitment, persistence and patience required to develop proficiency in any new skill
- Make new friends with a common interest
- Opportunities to perform for each other in class and in different venues
- Learn to overcome shyness, stage-fright and fear
- Learn to read music and to play an instrument
The Wings of Grace Music Training Program currently offers instruction in the following:
Angelia is a pianist/vocalist/songwriter and co-founder of Wings of Grace Ministries, Inc. She performs several times a month at various local establishments to raise funds for the Wings of Grace teen fight program and housing ministry. Angelia also hosts a weekly radio show on Radio1300.com and a monthly Christian songwriter’s workshop for aspiring songwriters. She is also a piano instructor and vocal coach.
Angelia has five CD recordings available for purchase and download at www.AngeliaOnLine.com. Click here for a link to her website:
A sample of Angelia’s music is playing.
Below is the music player that can be turned off in order to watch the video.